Wirefab offers a wide range of wire forming and fabrication capabilities
Since 1955, Wirefab has manufactured quality wire grids, wire forms, POP displays, and other fabricated wire products to our customers' specifications.
We combine our fleet of computer-driven machinery, with an array of conventional equipment, matched with our talented engineers and craftsman to provide you with a consistent quality product.
No matter what your project requires, Wirefab has the equipment and experienced personnel to meet your requirement.
- Design and Development
- We use two CAD systems.
Solid Works and AutoCAD specification review on all new jobs.
Prototypes and samples as required.
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Wire sizes range from .060" to .500" diameter; sheet metal ranges from .020" to .250" thick.
- +.030" is standard; down to +.010" where practical.
- Finishes Available
Powder Coating and Vinyl Dips,
Passivated and Electropolished Stainless Steel
- Tool Room
- Fully equipped QC lab working to ISO 9001 standard.
- Assembly, labeling, packouts and drop-shipments as required.
- 60,000 square feet in manufacturing space and 20,000 square feet in warehouse space.