Wirefab offers a wide range of wire forming and fabrication capabilities.
We combine our fleet of computer-driven machinery, with an array of conventional equipment, matched with our talented engineers and craftsmen to provide you with a consistent quality product.
No matter what your project requires, Wirefab has the equipment and experienced personnel to meet your requirement.
- Design and Development
- Solidworks used for all design and development and rendering on all new jobs.
- Prototypes and samples as required.
- Cold Rolled Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Wire sizes range from .060″ to .500″ diameter
- +.030″ is standard; down to +.010″ where practical.
- Cutting Forming
- Resistance Welding
- MIG Welding
- TIG Welding
- Zinc Plating
- Powder Coating and Vinyl Dips
- Passivated and Electropolished Stainless Steel
- Assembly, labeling, packouts and drop-shipments as required.