MIG - TIG Welding
Wirefab offers MIG TIG Welding Services – MIG TIG Contract Manufacturing Services
- Wirefab performs MIG welding and TIG welding for both internal requirements and also contract welding services.
- We are very accomplished at welding aluminum for the food industry as well as a variety of other metals and industries.
- We weld aluminum as well as other metals and will design the jigs and fixtures needed to yield a precision welded product. We offer contract MIG TIG welding services for both high and low volume work.
- We can automate or use robotic welders for your welding project. Wirefabs’s welding shop has had considerable experience with resistance welding or spot welding.
- We have produced millions of micro welded assemblies for many major OEM’s and can handle your MIG TIG welding needs as well.
MIG TIG Welding Services
Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG). TIG welding is commonly used for both high quality and manual welding. The process of TIG welding involves an arc being formed between a pointed tungsten electrode and the area to be welded.
The gas shield forms a clean weld which prevents oxidization from occurring. Another arc welding process is Metal Inert Gas (MIG). MIG welding is faster than TIG. MIG uses a continuous coil of wire that is fed to the weld pool.
The welding current is passed onto the wire and causes an arc to establish between the two pieces. This causes the material being welded and the wire to melt forming a molten puddle that when cooled forms the weld.
The third type of welding Wirefab offers is resistance welding. This is a process which using an electric current to fasten metal objects together. By the passage of an intensive electric current the parts are melted and forged together.
MIG TIG WELDING SERVICES ADVANTAGES
- Seamless welding
- Robotic welding
- Certified welders
- Full CAD Capabilities
- MIG or TIG Welding
- Wire sizes range from .060" to .500" diameter; sheet metal ranges from .020" to .250" thick.
- Fully equipped QC lab working to ISO 9001 standard
MIG and TIG Welding Outsourcing
Ask yourself these questions before you select your next MIG TIG Welding source:
Do you want potential problems down the road from inferior MIG or TIG welding?
Do you know which welding technique is best suited for your product?
Do you need thermoforming expertise? Check our partner here
- Do you have the necessary skills in house to achieve superior MIG TIG welding services?